The concern for the safety of employees is included in our ethic code. Safety is our social and moral obligation towards each employee of the Capital Group, both on the construction site and in the office, but also towards our partners, cooperating companies, products and services suppliers.
Taking care of safety is a matter of our ethical and social responsibility, which is why we have developed a set of occupational health and safety standards.
The goal of our policy is to maintain an efficient occupational health and safety management system, with the simultaneous involvement of all employees in the proper tasks implementation.
Our security policy obliges us to:
- respecting the requirements of legal regulations regarding occupational health and safety and environmental protection,
- raising qualifications and taking into account the role of employees in activities for health and safety at work and environmental protection,
- constant improvement of the health and safety at work along with fire protection and health protection,
- building a culture that promotes safe behavior during work,
- prevent accidents at work, occupational diseases and emergency situations and react immediately in the event of their occurrence,
- conducting extended health and safety training and systematic education of employees, improving qualifications and minimizing dangerous situations (prevention),
- use of environmentally friendly waste management, ensuring appropriate segregation, reuse or disposal, in accordance with legal requirements .
We organize campaigns promoting proper behavior on the construction site and spreading the best occupational health and safety practices. We organize competitions to mobilize employees to comply with every day occupational health and safety regulations. We take an active part in the Safety Week, organizing training for employees in the field of occupational health and safety, fire protection or health protection, often ended with an exam with attractive prizes.